1967 Chevrolet C10 Pickup Long-Box 454
Here is an opportunity to own a beautifully restored and upgraded 1967 Chevrolet C10 pickup for a fraction of the cost of the work done.
Looking at the truck, the extent and detail of the restoration is impressive. The frame looks as though it was stripped and powder coated, the body panels are in immaculate condition and painted Butter Nut Yellow, and the interior was redone. Under the hood sits a 454cu Big Block V8 in front of a Turbo 350 transmission. Please see below the details on the engine, which runs very smoothly, has lots of jump, and sounds amazing!
The engine bay:
- 454cu V8, casting # 3999289, block date code CM 10T, engine ID T1212TSK, partial VIN C5F127538.
- Weiand Hi-Ram intake
- Edelbrock 850cfm carb
- HEI ignition and K&N filter
- Hedman headers with 2 ½-inch exhaust
- Billet motor dress-up kit with serpentine belt
- New radiator and electric fan
- New wiring harness
The drivetrain and chassis:
- Turbo 350 3-spd automatic transmission
- 4-wheel power disc brakes with braided stainless brake lines
- Power steering
- 4.4” drop spindles
- New front and rear shocks and springs
- New front end bushings and ball joints
- In-frame gas tank under rear of truck bed with in-bed filler and electric fuel pump
- Eagle 17-in wheels with 255/60-17 front and 275/60-17 rear tires
- New brown leather seat
- New dash
- New sun visors and new carpet
Viewings by appointment please.
Vehicle descriptions and specifications are compiled from sources believed by The Urban Garage™ to be reliable. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information shown, The Urban Garage™ Inc. accepts no responsibility for errors and / or omissions that may have been made here. Please examine any vehicle of interest carefully prior to purchase to ensure it meets your needs and ask for clarification. The Offer to Purchase for any vehicle shall be the sole governing document with respect to vehicle details and specifications.